Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Emboss your Beads!

As I was making theses beautiful poinsettia flowers using my spellbinders dies, I came across the dilemma of how to adorn the centers. I wasn't crazy about the center dies that came with the set because I like more bling and pop! I tried rhinestones and different pearls but wasn't happy with the look I was getting. So I came across these cute flower pearls in my stash and thought to custom color them with my Lindy's Stamp Gang Ceasars Gold embossing powder. I simply cut like 4 of them still attached so it would be easier to work with and pressed them onto my VersaMark pad.  Sprinkled the LSG embossing powder on them and heat embossed.  I do want to say not to hold the heat tool too close or for too long because the liquified powder starts to ooze off the bead.  So for this reason I embossed them twice.  I was so pleased with the outcome I thought I'd share just in case anyone else was having this dilemma. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment