Wednesday, May 4, 2016


Bible Journaling is my passion and you can join me as we journal through God's word one page at a time.  I prefer to journal on the margins of my Bible and not on his words because they are too precious HOLY to me.  I have started a facebook group for like minded journalers if you would like to join.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/249463942064003/


Every Tuesday is 'Tuesday Tutorial"and I will post a mini tutorial for you to enjoy. 




This is a mini tutorial for Bible Journaling on the Margins for Palm 119:105





Materials used:
  • Journaling Bible
  • Molotow Grafx Art Masking Liquid Pump Marker 4mm round
  • Gold Pigment Ink Pad by Delicata in "Golden Glitz"
  • Tim Holts Stencil
  • Micro Foil Nail Art Tape
  • A makeup sponge
  • Zebra brush pen

I personally do not like to cover up God's words.  So for this page I will be using a Molotow masking liquid pen to preserve his word from paint.  The nib tends to dry up so have a piece of scrap paper to pump it handy. 



Next I lettered the verse on the margin using a Zebra Brush Pen. 

Secure your page to some chip board or plastic sheet using low tack tape. secure the stencil to the page using the low tack tape as well.  Sponge gold pigment color using the makeup sponge.

After the pigment color has dried you can use your finger to rub off the making.  Some areas were easier than others so be patient and keep at it.  The results are so worth it.

I love doing nail art as well so I though hey why not underling my favorite verses with this fine foil tape. I haven't seen it done before so I wasn't sure how good it would stick but it stays on pretty good and moves with the page.
Underling your verse using the gold nail art micro foil tape.   I got mine on ebay.

Look so beautiful the way it glows in the light. 

There you have it.  My vision of what God's word is to me "The Light" in my life.  Sop precious I couldn't cover it and it more precious than gold. 
Be sure to join the facebook group  https://www.facebook.com/groups/249463942064003/  for more tuesday tutorials and sharing your own pages.  God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment