Saturday, May 26, 2012

Reusable Duct Tape Water Bottle Cozy Tutorial


Sitting at my desk staring at my arrowhead water bottle I can't stand that its not cute looking LOL I know call me crazy but I like looking at pretty things. So I decided to make reusable cozies for my water bottles. This way not only are they cute but with so many water bottles laying around the house you can always identify yours.

Start by cutting a piece of duct tape the same size if not bigger than your water bottle label.  I put a thin strip of velcro on one end.  Then add duct tape on top of the previously cut duct tape and trim.  Put the other end of the velcro to the opposite side of your cozy (see below).



Voila! your cozy is ready to be used and reused!!!
Make cozies for everyone in your house hold using different designs of Duct Tape so everyone can easily spot theirs in the house. No more drinking out of some one else's bottle wondering if it was yours LOL.

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment