Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ok so I finally decided to get a blog.  With 4 daughters I plan on updating my blog with some fun activities ideas and updates on whats going on in my little world as much as i can.  I called it Trinket Junkie becasue that is exactly what I am :)~

So I will open my blog with news of the pregnancy of my 4th daughter. 
Today I am 38 weeks along, and this morning I woke up at 4am with cramps and thought it was time to go to the hospital.  My contractions were 30 minutes apart for like an hour and then they subsided.  Nothing else happend the rest of the day so I guess it was a false alarm.  I am truly happy about that becasue we so are not ready yet, my due date is May 26th.  I am supposed to work until the 18th and I have girls coming in to train next week.  I had a doctor appoinment yesterday and the doctor did say the baby has dropped and is in positon.  I took a picture to compare it to pictures I took weeks ago to compare and  yes I seen the difference! Here is the picture I took today. So I can pretty much go into labor any day/minute now.

No comments:

Post a Comment