Monday, May 14, 2012

I Am Roses May Color Challenge

This is my first time submitting something for anything ever, please so bear with me :)~


I decided to give myself a mothers day gift by revamping my computer monitor with an adorable Shabby Chic Frame.  I got tired of looking at the silver frame that just clashed with my craft room decor so one day I came up with this idea to make it pretty. 
This is a picture of the finished product for my submission to the  May IARCC  :Turquoise.  Hope you all like it just as much as i do!




Products used:
2" White Roses R-77-15
1" Cherry Blossoms in Turquoise
1 1/4" White Puffy Flowers
3/8" Soft Blue Semi Open Rosebuds
Small Leaves ZQLO-1
Tiny Green Leaves ZQL O-2

4 comments:

  1. omg I love this!!! What a brilliant idea to customize your computer!!! Great job girl...thanks for entering the contest...good luck!!! Hugz Leanne =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, pretty new at this but I'm so happy to share ideas :D

      Delete
  2. O...M...G.!!!! speechless and running to my craft room to do this!!! This is a great idea! Thanks for participating!!!
    Good luck friend!!
    xoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elsa Im so glad you like it (loving mine). Your comments are inspiring, and are very appreciated. I would love to see your creation hopefullly you'll post it on your blog :D

      Delete